Presented by the Reinsurance Association of America.
ReUnder40s qualify for an Association Partner registration rate.
Learn the basics of reinsurance at the RAA's Demystifying Reinsurance: A Basics of Property/Casualty Reinsurance Course, to be held at the Westin Grand Central, New York on May 16-17, 2019.
Experts present a comprehensive overview of the purpose and structure of reinsurance, with additional sessions on "hot topic" issues driving the market, including:
• How reinsurance and insurance differ;
• The types and approaches to reinsurance coverage;
• Risk transfer and risk transfer requirements;
• The impact of a reinsurance transaction on insurance company financials;
• The types and features of different reinsurance contracts;
• How to structure a reinsurance program;
• The components of key Annual Statement schedules;
• How reinsurance is regulated;
• Contract clauses required for reinsurance credit;
• The role of alternative markets in reinsurance;
• Hot Topics in Reinsurance
- Insurance and Reinsurance Coverage for Autonomous
Vehicles and Ride Sharing
- A Pot Full of Problems: Insurance Challenges
- The EU Data Protection Act (GDPR)
Taught by reinsurance industry experts from AON, AXA XL, Guy Carpenter, Markel Global Re, Munich Re America, Willis Re and more, the seminar guides attendees through all steps of the reinsurance transaction and its impact on an insurance company’s bottom line.
Attendees earn CLE, CPCU, and CPA continuing education credits.
More details and registration information can be found at the following link: https://www.reinsurance.org/ReBasics/